- What's for school lunch? What it looks like in 20 countries around the world.
- My Story: Recovery from Celiac Disease, PCOS and Autoimmune Thyroid Disease by Jenny @ Nourished Kitchen
- 10 Tips for Real Food Newbies
- Diet Changes Improve ADHD - A Mother's Story
Jillian Michaels, TV personality and trainer behind the show The Biggest Loser was interviewed by Time - here's one of my favorite snippets:
Interviewer: So what do you think is the number one worst thing people are doing to their bodies right now?
Jillian: Oh my God, they eat processed food and it is horrifying to me! You look at people, they'll be having a sandwich on white bread with turkey. Okay, well, the turkey's probably processed, meaning it's got nitrates in it. And of course white bread doesn't grow white. It's stripped of all its nutrients and all its fiber. High fructose corn syrup: poison. Artificial sweeteners: poison. Artificial coloring: poison. MSG: poison. Nitrates: poison. Unload all those things and you're off to a good start.- How I Healed My Child's Cavity
- 5 Reasons High Fructose Corn Syrup Will Kill You