HB just sent an email saying she was bringing:
- all the recipes so we don't have to refer to the computer
- 2 very big mixing bowls, 2 and 4 cup measuring bowls, ladels, large stirring spoons
- my 1/2 of the chicken, chicken broth and all the beef broth we will need
- prepared beef and sauce for beef tips
- onions and mushrooms cooked for bourginon
- my huge stock pot
Yesterday I cooked and shredded my chicken and made the pesto.
Today, I chopped the onions, carrots and celery in my food processor with the slicer blade shown below. FYI: 8 cups of celery is about 2 bunches, and about 2 pounds of carrots make 8 cups.
I've cubed my 6 pounds of round steak for stew meat. Unfortunately I realized after thawing it that it has been tenderized. This will make the recipe a bit different. I hope not bad.
I hope I'm ready!!