Since receiving my second NeuroNet certification right before Christmas, I am more excited than ever about offering these programs to struggling learners! I provide services to children in a variety of educational situations so any interested parents are very welcomed. Please forward and share this information. Thank you!
FREE Informational Meeting for Parents of Struggling Learners
What: Learn about NeuroNet programs and meet Lisa
When: (participants are welcome to stay later to ask questions)
(Home-based business at 17 Warwick Rd., Little Rock AR 72205)
Presenter: Lisa Lipe, M.Ed., Certified NeuroNet Provider, Private Educator of struggling learners, and "almost-finished" home school mom To find out more about Lisa click here.
**If you would like to come, RSVP to integratedlearnermail@gmail.
com with the number of people who will be with you. (No children please, unless nursing.)
What is NeuroNet?
NeuroNet is a movement-based brain-training program which can be implemented at home in about 20 minutes per day to help children improve motor skills, language skills, and information processing. Automation of these foundational skills facilitates fluency in reading decoding, handwriting and math fact retrieval which makes all future learning easier.
Who can benefit?
· auditory processing disorders
- doesn't overhear and jump into conversations (often strikingly absent)
- frequently asks "what?" or needs repetition of questions and directions
- auditory misperceptions (hears "cookie" for "cooking"; "hoot" for "hoop" etc.)
· dyspraxia or apraxia of speech
· developmental delays
· ADD and ADHD
· balance disorders
· developmental vision disorders
· high functioning autism
· overly fearful, or excessive risk-taker
· constant motion - self-distracted
· messy eater; difficulty with cutting, tying shoes
· handwriting challenges (dysgraphia)
· history of ear infections, asthma, allergies or other respiratory illnesses
· late talking
· articulation problem: some speech sounds still incorrect or unclear
· difficulty learning verbal sequences such as months of year, alphabet
· minimal interest in books or reading-readiness activities (dyslexia)
NeuroNet programs offered:
· Integrated Rhythms
· Tools for Learning
Find out more about NeuroNet programs at www.neuronetlearning.com