Nov 23, 2014

Meet Up at My House This Tuesday

Several friends asked that I share some of what I learned at the Weston A. Price Annual Conference.  And so, I'm inviting you to my house.  :)

This Tuesday, November 25 at 7pm.  I live near Whole Foods just off Rodney Parham.  Email me for the street and house number.  luvmyhub@gmailDOTcom

For the first 30 minutes we'll meet, chat, taste a few ferments.  Then at 7:30 I will share the main take-aways I had from going to the conference.  Some of the things I learned:

-ferments
-gardening, why nutrient dense local foods
-dangers of GMOs, why to eat organic
-tips for detoxing
-dangers of vaccines

I'll kick everyone out at 9pm.

It will be a great time of connecting with other real foodies.  I hope you can come.  We all have so much information we can share with each other.  I realize that it's a terrible time, just a few days before Thanksgiving, but I'm afraid if I don't do it now it won't happen.

-Julie

share facebook tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails