One of central Arkansas' own will be presenting at the Missouri Organic Association Annual Conference, February 10-12 in Springfield, Missouri.
Kelly Carney, of North Pulaski Farms will share how he manages the organic certification audit trail for extensive vegetable production using Google docs.
OK, so that may not interest you...
But take a look at the list of presenters and the other topics available!! For a more detailed list of conference details go here.
It looks like a fabulous conference. I wish I could go.
Some of the breakout sessions include:
- soil fertility and cover crops
- cooking with organic foods
- grafting fruit trees
- the home apothecary
- saving heirloom seeds
- pest management using organic methods
- tilapia & vegetables: symbiotic relationships in greenhouse production
- home distillation of essential oils and essences from wild crops
Spread the word, if you know someone who would appreciate the information.