May 2, 2011
Last week she let it be known that she wanted to feed herself! So here's a list of what she's eating:
- steamed carrots
- frozen peas, thawed (super easy snack)
- chunks of bananas and roasted sweet potatoes
- caramelized onions
- bits of pastured chicken
- pastured egg yolk
- raw cheese
Her favorites? Big people food.
- raw milk, learning to drink from a cup
- soaked whole wheat bread with lots of butter
- red beans and rice - loves this
- Indian Curry with soaked brown rice
- fish (cod) cakes with dill sauce
- quinoa, swiss chard, and feta
- ginger glazed mahi mahi
- innards from a beef and bean burrito
- almost anything the big people are eating.
Linked with Sarah the Healthy Home Economist and Monday Mania.
Labels: nourishing children