Jun 14, 2011

Thankful Tuesday: Kombucha Explosion!

When we moved into our new house, one of the things I was thankful for was a larger kitchen.  I have 40 doors on my cabinets!  So many cabinets that I'm able to devote an entire cabinet to kombucha making.

This morning I was surprised to find that a liter bottle had exploded overnight.  The kombucha had been bottled a week; I suppose my warm kitchen was too much for the bottle to bear.  I will be refrigerating my kombucha on day six from now on.

I am thankful for a kombucha cabinet - that the mess was contained but more importantly, that no one was hurt.
Bottle shown is like the one that exploded overnight.
-Julie

Posted with Kelly the Kitchen Kop's Real Food Wednesday.

share facebook tweet

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh we have had TWO bottle do that recently after only five days!!! It's so scary - I'm thankful no one was close by.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails