Apr 18, 2012

Linky Love

I have high cholesterol and I don't care from that site I also found interesting Food Fascism and the 80/20 Rule by Chris Kresser.

Top 10 Dangers of Fluoride by Cheeseslave.  After reading that article, print this and give it to your friends.

40 Fertility Super Foods by Holistic Kid.  Even if you aren't trying to conceive, read the list to see how many of the super foods are in your diet.

My Thoughts on Supplements by Naturally Knocked Up

How Vegetable Oils Make You Fat by The Healthy Home Economist

Remember this no bake cookie recipe I shared in December?  I made it again - gluten free this time - using all coconut (no oats) and substituted half of the butter with coconut oil.  Delicious.

Lacto-fermenters:  I tried this recipe for 5-Spice Apple Chutney and liked it as a compliment to the chicken curry we make in huge batches.

- Julie

share facebook tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails