Jul 5, 2010

Farmers Market


Oh man.  If you haven't been to the farmers market yet - you gotta go!  Fresh, local food is far and away more flavorful than grocery store produce.

Today I grabbed some goodies from the West Little Rock Farmers Market and hit jackpot.

Everything I've tasted it melt in your mouth amazing.

I bought garlic, shallots, raw honey, watermelon, lemon cucumbers, two kinds of tomatoes - the grape ones from North Pulaski Farms are so incredibly sweet -  eggplant (to make baba ghanoush),  and blackberries. The blackberries from The Garden at Becky Lane almost didn't make it into the picture because my husband and I were eating them one after another as soon as I walked in the door!

share facebook tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails